Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail has been designed to accommodate and support rapid growth for retailers, it delivers insight into customer behavior and preferences, supply chain visibility, operational efficiency, financial health. Thereby, providing a complete solution as one integrated Retail ERP system for various retail verticals.
Point of Sale (POS)
Superior store systems consolidates customers’ purchase intelligence such as sales history, transaction details and wish list, and provides the right information at the POS level for sales associates to better guide and recommend customers based on purchase patterns and preferences.
- Transaction, Gift, Loyalty Processing
- Cash and drawer management
- Customer data capture, Purchase History, Wishlist, Recommendations
- Inventory Receipt, Reporting, Stock Counts
Fully integrated online storefront with search-based technology that offers accurate, timely, consistent performance.
- Web Content Management and Site Development
- Destination based taxation
- Reserve and collect
- Dynamic Refiners and Recommendations
- Real-time Inventory Updates and Catalogue Management
- Shopping Cart, Payments
Easily plan, execute, and measure campaigns from start to finish. Engage customers with personalized, multi-channel campaigns, build pipeline, and demonstrate the impact of your marketing.
- Content Management
- Execution Planning
- Campaign Nurturing and Automation
- Media Buying and Planning
- Spend Management
Use the Contact (or Call Center) for order entry, order processing and order fulfilment. Retailers can offer mail order catalogs to their customers and manage this streamlined channel.
- Case and Claim management
- Contact Center, Self-Serve, Mobile, Chat
- Portals, Social, Knowledge Base
Social Media Integration
Social insights can facilitate amazing customer experiences, ensuring that messages resonate while highlighting trends that impact the brands. In today’s social and mobile world, businesses need to move faster and share knowledge more broadly than ever before.
- Implement promotions, discounts, coupons, and more via social sites
- Monitor, publish content, knowledge management, brand awareness using social sites
- Build and promote campaigns through social sites
Track inventory real time, maintain accounts receivables, keep customers coming back with customer loyalty programs, save time by maintaining labor records, track layaways, track work orders, back orders, sales orders, quotes and much more:
- Statements and cash reconciliation
- POS Profile & UI Management
- Loyalty Execution and Program Management
- Pricing, Promotions and Offer Management
- Store configuration and Assortment Management
Supply Chain & Logistics
Manage supply chain and logistics more efficiently and get real time view of your supply chain operations. Better control, efficient people and processes lead to happier customer experience and ultimately great profits.
- Order Management
- Warehouse, Transportation Logistics
Sales Force Automation
Win customer faster and sell more with more relevant and productive conversations. Gain more insights, understanding and pipeline confidence.
- Lead/Opportunity and Account Management
- Pipeline management, prospecting
- Sales order processing